Thursday, March 10, 2011
3 things we learned
I learned many things while making this helmet, at first I did not know how to work maya at all but so far i got the basics down. I know there are much more things but some of the things i learned were how to extrude objects, mess with the vertices to smooth things out and how to bridge one object to another. I had many problems with bridging my objects together, I had to start over. When i started my second new helmet and i had all the directions was when it got much easier for me and i was able to finish the bridging. I also had problems with the back of the helmet. I didnt know how to pull it out to match the reference image. My resolution is to keep working on maya and gain more knowledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment